Icebreaker Questions are a good way to break the ice and get people to share things about themselves.
- Materials Required: None. You can print questions on sheets of paper if you wish, but this is optional.
- Recommended Number of People: Any.
- Time Required: 20 minutes for a quick activity, or an hour for a longer activity.
How Do You Play Icebreaker Questions?
Prepare a sheet (or several sheets, if you wish) of good icebreaker questions. The following are some sample questions:
- If you could be any dessert, what would you be and why?
- If you could be any animal, what animal would you choose? Why?
- If you had to be a superhero, which one would you be? Why?
- If you could have any super power, which one would you have? Why?
- If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be? Why?
- If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why?
- If you had to describe yourself in three words, which ones would you choose and why?
- If your house were on a fire and you only have time to save 3 objects, what would you save?
- If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
- What is the most beautiful thing in the world?
- What is the most surprising thing about you?
- If a movie star had to play you in a movie about your life, which movie star would be you?
- If your life were a song, what would the title be?
- If your life were a book, what would be the name of it?
- If you had to be any age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?If you had to do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?